1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

[Website] Advanced GTA Network Server Monitor

Discussion in 'Tools' started by d0ma, Apr 20, 2017.

1. d0ma

d0ma New Member

About
    GTA:N Monitor provides additional activity information for every public GTA:Network server out there! This should give you an overall overview of all servers. In addition GTA:N Monitor provides an overall overview of GTA Network statistics.

Overall Overview
    The overall overview provides general data about GTA Network. This should be nice to follow the growth of GTA Network! Just look at the image below(or visit the website), there is not much to be said about this after having a look at it ;-)
    [​IMG]
    Server List
    The Server List lists all currently active servers which are sorted by Rank. The Rank is referenced from the past week average player count.
    [​IMG]
    Server Information Page
    For every server there is an information page which includes general data and visual charts. The best thing is that everyone is able to create his own custom colored chart and include it to any website, just check it out.

Vektor42O, rum, Lowi and 5 others like this.
  2. DurtyFree

DurtyFree New Member

3. d0ma

d0ma New Member

I know about the Official masterlist site, but it is more a Masterlist than Monitor ;-) What is the other site if I may ask ?

About the Logo Usage, I contacted a moderator about it and the response was that everything is fine :=) The logo is just text-rendered with the blue color from the website theme and the globe is from a public icon library. The "Unoffical" reference is placed in big text right below the logo ;-) Feel free to contact me if there is anything else about the guidelines ;-)

4. DurtyFree

DurtyFree New Member

The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify GTA: Network services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.

[​IMG]
    Even if you made that logo on your own, it might be confusing cause its almost looking like ours.
    Your Monitoring tool might be identified as an official GTA:Network service, cause the "sub title" on the website is not readable enough ( I haven't seen it when checking your site ).

As I am really not sure here, you should consider asking @Adam ( contact him here in the forums ).

Oh and the other ones:
    https://stats.gtanet.work/
    http://gtanetwork.tiagocardosoweb.me/
    http://gtan.codeshock.hu/index.php?page=gtanstats

Vektor42O likes this.
  5. Trust37

Trust37 Well-Known Member

"Unofficial GTA:Network Monitor" The logo has a different size, different colors and a different placement. So i don't see any problems there. One thing that should be added is a link to our site.

6. Vektor42O

Vektor42O Active Member

Nice and clean design. :=)

7. StreetGT

StreetGT Senpai Global Moderator Wiki Moderator Developer

Looks nice! Finally I can't save some money if my website gets shutdown :=P

I recommend you use DataTables in servers list. It's a bit huge right now.

8. d0ma

d0ma New Member

Added reference links to the footer for the gtanet.work main site and official master list site ;-) I will have a look at the server list table, it looks ugly on smartphones/small screens ;-)