1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

Survey: What features would you like to see on a RP Server UCP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by croky, Jun 27, 2017.

1. croky

croky Active Member

As the title says, I am working on an UCP for a Roleplay server, I can't give more details for now but there will be an announcement in the future, all I want to know for now is, what would you like to see on an UCP? Of course, a RP Server UCP, what would be usefull to you?

Thanks to all those that will take a bit of their time to answer :=D

2. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

buying house/cars, gangs lvl systhem depends of ammount of members & actions getting a base, cars/helis & weapons + gangwars with teretorys, every ~ 15 min underground race with checkpoints = getting wanted. same as gangs, squads with lvl systhem. custom bankroberrys. groups like de-desert eagles & clo-cuban liberation organisation with huge base, militarry vehicles like hydra/hunter & differrent spawns with normal to big weapons like rpg etc... but with strict recuting. just few from my old mta saes rpg server.

croky likes this.
  3. croky

croky Active Member

Thanks for your time :=D but I think that you didn't quite understand what I wanted to say, I need suggestions for the Website User Control Panel not for the server.