1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Latest Dev Blog: Development Blog #1 - A new GTA:N! [April 4th, 2017]

[Speedcoding] GTAV-Roleplay Server

Discussion in 'Media Gallery' started by Lenon, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Lenon

Lenon Member

Hey guys, i thought, when i accidentialy recorded myself, when i was programming,´that it would be awesome, if someone created an Speedcoding video of it.. I love those kind of videos :=P... I Hop you like it! I will create an whole Server with an Car-Dealer, Homes etc.. in this project. Please tell me, what you think about it! Here is the Video! :=D

Livamyrd, Bruno, Nimifluk and 5 others like this.
  2. Cesar

Cesar New Member

I like the idea, keep them coming :=)

3. Lenon

Lenon Member

Thank you! :=) Those Videos, are no tutorials, but they give me a lot of inspiration for my codes, if i watch them, and maybe someone is interested in become a developer so he see´s what its actually about (like no Super-Hacker-Hardcore-Coding like in movies) :=D

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

That's cool, nice job bro. Thats is inspirational.

5. Insight

Insight Active Member Language Board Moderator

Openning connection for each query? Really?

Tempest likes this.
  6. Lenon

Lenon Member

There are a lot of ways, to develop, wich not every person likes or thinking it´s usefull. But At one point, i learned at the college, that u have to write the Code, under som prioritys. The First one is, that it´s working, and the second is, that the person wich creates it, could understand what he wrotes... For me this complicated Code is more easier to understand and getting it right, with the Bug-Fixing. Some do it like this, and some do it on other ways.. But it works :=P...

Here is the Second Video, with a little bit of "easy" Bugfixing, if you read the code carefully haha :=P

Livamyrd, Mineix and Nimifluk like this.
  7. Lenon

Lenon Member

Here is the Next Video, there we Added the Money-System for Our Scooter-Rental.. What you guys want to see next? Let it know! :=D

Livamyrd and Mineix like this.
  8. Mineix

Mineix New Member

+rep Gute Idee

Am Code & Coding Stil kann man aber noch viel verbessern. Wie lange programmierst du schon mit C#?

9. Lenon

Lenon Member

C# sowie JavaScript seit nichtmal einem Monat. Selbstverständlich ist der coding Stil noch nicht der beste.. aber es funktioniert und das ist das wichtigste:=D

Leider ist die API und die vorgegebenen Ressourcen ziemlich (sorry für den Ausdruck) beschissen dokumentiert, wo es relativ schwer ist sich manchmal einzufinden...

Mineix likes this.
  10. aiMstarK1337

aiMstarK1337 Member

Ohja, ich komme aus der SA:MP Szene, und da war alles viel besser dokumentiert. (Besonders die Beispiele)
    Allerdings code ich jetzt seit ca. 4 Tagen und muss sagen ich finde mich langsam zurecht.

Ist halt alles neu, mir gefällt aber wie alles in Klassen unterteil ist und auch das mit CEF sowie das arbeiten zwischen Client & Server. :=P

Jetzt fehlt nurnoch Performance dahinter. :=D

11. xVanroth

xVanroth Member

Und dann kommen wir irgendwann an diesen Punkt wo diese "Überkrassen" dir raten die Videos zu löschen, weil du als Anfänger es nicht so machst, wie jemand der schon Erfahrung hat...

Gute Videos, schreibe momentan aus Spaß auch an einem RP-Script.
    Viel Spaß noch ^^

12. MikaeelZA

MikaeelZA New Member

People need to learn from their mistakes, not stop just because they made them. Might as well tell you to stop speaking English because your grammar is bad if that's the case.

13. MikaeelZA

MikaeelZA New Member

I'm sorry you took out time from your day to watch the way he codes while it's sped up. I think if he wanted to share the exact code to brag about being some sort of elite programmer, he would probably shared a normal video and not a speed code.

You're looking for attention yourself by calling others out.

14. Vance

Vance Staff Member Global Moderator Support Management Wiki Moderator Support Tester

Armyw0w has been warned and his messages have been deleted. Thanks Lenon for your content.

Viper and Nildius like this.
  15. Livamyrd

Livamyrd New Member

Hey Lenon!

I just watched your videos and I just can congratulate you for your efforts.

I would like to see how you could develop a server-sided HP bar, if you feel like you want to do it.

Best regards