1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

Siren Control

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Voxel, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Voxel

Voxel Member

Hello, fellow scripters today I am releasing my first public script called Siren Control which allows you to turn off the siren whilst the lights stay on the key to do this is G. I made this script for the community because I know how many police roleplay communities there will be popping up very soon and want to cater to their needs. Anyways the source code is located on GitHub, and all of the releases will be made on that repository as well. If you have any questions or want to contact me for any reason you can message me on the forums here, get a hold of me on discord, or email me at jacobzander@usa.com. That's all from me, here is the newest release!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Voxel

Voxel Member

3. Metalix64

Metalix64 Member

Nice work :=) Where did you find this native function ?

4. Voxel

Voxel Member

I Native Watched a similar script called No Siren that was made for single player, the native itself is named wrong on the dev-c database it has been for a while now.

5. Metalix64

Metalix64 Member

6. Harlow

Harlow New Member

Hello, nice work. I have a question regarding the use of this script. Is it meant to be installed by a server owner, or is it a clientside mod, meaning everyone can install it?

7. tmcyrix

tmcyrix New Member

It means, that the server owner must implement it, that the players can use it on the server.

Greetings from Germany ;-)

Voxel and Harlow like this.