1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closed Multiple Servers

Discussion in 'Solved & Closed' started by DubStar, Jun 13, 2017.

1. DubStar

DubStar New Member

Title:
    Multiple Servers
    What's wrong?:
    Some servers are not listed
    What should normally happen?:
    Them are correctly announced
    How to reproduce the issue:
    Run two servers at the same machine
    Write any additional information (Use spoilers for images):

After opening and testing a server for days, i decided to open another for development purposes. At first I used the same address but different port. I know it tooks some time to appear outside the game, but inside, only one of them was listed at the same time. When i connect to one of them, the other appears in the list. It seems like the server list is grouping them by ip at this point. So i decided to get another ip for this new server and voila, both are now showing at the ingame server list. But after 24h my new server is not listed anywhere else, like the game launcher or the masterlist. I think there can be another bug, because of both servers running at the same machine, but i don't know. Please, can someone check if there is something wrong? I need the http api to monitor those servers. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Coopera: 5.39.28.21
    DubStar: 5.39.28.25​

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. DubStar

DubStar New Member

I found that the server is opening a socket to connect with the masterlist and is not using the local_address setting.
    I found a solution for myself using ForceBindIP. But I think this is still a bug, and there is another about the ports.
    When there are two or more servers on the same address, they should also be correctly listed. Please, check it.

By the way, I'm waiting for ScriptHookV too... is there anything we should know about the update?
    For example, is needed an update for the new vehicles to become available? Thank you again.