1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving Target Gaming V-RP

Discussion in 'Server Advertisements' started by Chenko, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Ahmad45123

Ahmad45123 Member

[​IMG]
    On the eve of the V-RP Closed Beta, the V-RP team is excited to release the official server trailer. Hopefully, this trailer satisfies that urge that we all have to get this server launched just a little bit longer as we begin to allow a select few onto the server.

(All footage taken on the V-RP Test Server)
    As some may have heard, the V-RP Closed Beta will start sometime tomorrow. During the duration of the beta, the development team will crack down on bugs and issues which are discovered to prepare the server for official launch. Once the beta concludes, we will take a final gloss over the code and ready it for full launch. We don't have a set date yet, but we will announce a launch date once it has been decided.

Special thanks to @Norton for putting this trailer together, @ItzJordan, @101spud, and @Catháir for providing acting abilities, the V-RP development team for all the hard work everyone has been putting in, and of course the community for being patient and understanding during this entire process. This server is for the community, we would not be here without you.

Einar, StreetGT, Colm and 11 others like this.
  2. Colm

Colm New Member

I've been playing on MTG since 2011 and this is the most excited I have been in a long time for something new in the community. If you've not played there before I suggest giving it a try!

Charpur and Ahmad45123 like this.
  3. Jayceon

Jayceon Member

Is there anyone streaming the closed beta?

4. Sosa

Sosa New Member

I'll try my best to stream some over this weekend. www.twitch.tv/saltysosa

Jayceon and Charpur like this.
  5. Chenko

Chenko Member

[​IMG]
    Only five days until the official launch on Friday, July 28th! Join us on your discord server and register on our forums to get notified right away when the server launches!
    Discord Invite Link
    Forum Link

6. Ahmad45123

Ahmad45123 Member

[​IMG]
    One day left everyone! Remember to register yourself on our forums and check out our Discord if you need any help.
    No registration required however, you can just join and play!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Charpur and Lil Santoyo like this.
  7. Ahmad45123

Ahmad45123 Member

[​IMG]

The V-RP server is live and up!! Connect at vrp.mt-gaming.com:4499

Charpur and Lil Santoyo like this.