1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Lietuvi┼│/Lithuanian' started by Osvaldon, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osvaldon

Osvaldon Member

Hello, my name is Osvald, I am a computer science student and I would like to apply for the moderator position of this language forum.

I used to play SA-MP, mostly on light roleplay servers, several years ago. I wanted to make my own server and that is how I began to code. A year ago I started following GTA-MP, a SA-MP like modification for GTA V, but soon it got shutdown by T2. It was very disappointing. But it is nice to see that the GTA V community has not given up hope and thanks to the GTAnetwork developer team, we have another chance at this.

I mainly program with C#, because that's what I use in my studies and Unity3D. Also I do some website designing and modelling. I had a few Counter-Strike, SA-MP projects and lead a small Lithuanian community and it's only competitive clan on another game, so I got some administrative experience. I always have access to the internet, so activity is not a problem.

Thank you for considering my candidancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.