1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

[ENG] Syndicate Roleplay

Discussion in 'Server Advertisements' started by Goat, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Goat

Goat Member

[​IMG]

Are you ready for something awesome?
    We have been working on an awesome gamemode for GTA:NETWORK. We're huge fans of this unique GTA V multiplayer experience and we're getting our server ready as quick as we can! We started off in 2015 working on a GTA San Andreas server with SA:MP. We've been working on a low pace but our server was nearly finished by November 2015. When I heard about GTA:NETWORK, my heartbeat went up and I knew what was next for me to do. This resulted in me terminating the SA:MP development and all our development hours will now be put in Syndicate Roleplay for GTA:NETWORK. Our quality standards are high and we only want the best for our players. We're currently working on this project with two people, feel free to private message me on our forum if you're interested in becoming a part of our team.

What kind of server will we be?
    You can expect a medium roleplay server where roleplay is perfectly balanced with RPG features. Our aim is to get players to roleplay, but not as in-depth as on heavy roleplay servers. The server will be based on factions, both legal and illegal. A custom dynamic houses and businesses system will be launched and you will be able to manage your own properties (cool, huh?). This thread will be updated regularly to give you a more detailed description of our server and its features.

Nice talk, but when will you open your doors?
    We currently have our first public beta release scheduled for Mid Spring 2017.

Visit our website & forum and make sure you don't miss out on anything!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Ouli and The-Luke like this.
  2. Ouli

Ouli Member

Reserved.

The-Luke and Goat like this.
  3. Goat

Goat Member

Release period announced! We're going LIVE this spring!
    That might sound far away, but we only want to offer you the very best experience possible. Unlike other servers, we value quality and we don't want players to be uncomfortable while playing on our server. We are working on some incredible and exclusive ideas and, man, it's starting to look awesome. Make sure you're there when we're launching later this year!
    We'll keep you posted.

Ouli likes this.