1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

[EN] SLS Roleplay | Quality RP

Discussion in 'Server Advertisements' started by Marcus, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Marcus

Marcus Member

So I wanted to show off the progress on our Character Control Panel which I personally think is turning out fantastic! Remember that these are screenshots from a work in progress, so everything is not visible yet.

I will make sure we have more screenshots from the actual server posted prior to our opening, but for now you can stare at these :=)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

polveremorta likes this.
  2. Marcus

Marcus Member

I know that we have not showcased much of our server, but we really like the special features to be a positive surprise upon connecting to the server. However, I do think that we can post a little teaser video of our vehicle purchasing system :=)

And if you haven't already checked it out, here is our call-out system for the LSFD!

3. Marcus

Marcus Member

We are seeking faction leaders!
    Whatever unique ideas you may have for a faction, we can offer the tools necessary for you to create them. You probably have a good idea on how the benefit you seek should work for your faction, and we can help out in polishing that idea and script it uniquely for you.

Read more about our accreditation system here:
    https://sls-roleplay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=92

4. Sam

Sam New Member

Hello everyone, Sam here (Lead Developer for SLS Roleplay)

As a result from our last Management meeting, we have decided to delay our preliminary opening date. There are a couple of reasons for this which I will explain below.

We had every intention of ensuring that the server was open for the 17th February but as development progressed, there were many things that I wanted to expand on which I wouldn't be able to do in the timeframe I had specified.

For a while I was a lone Developer, until Extremo joined the team as a Senior Developer to code our Character Control Panel (CCP). Progress has been swift, and with the advanced Character Creation, character management and other features that will be available, it makes more sense waiting until the CCP is ready before opening.

I would also like to welcome two Junior Developers to the team, making a grand total of 4 Developers! Cole and Finley have both contributed heavily to key features which many of you will use on a daily basis.

That is not to say we are delaying launch just for the CCP. After discussions with members of our Community and Developers, we have decided to introduce a key feature which will separate us from the rest of the Roleplay Communities our there. We will be posting an announcement on this very soon!

We have not reschedule our opening date for now, but it will be in the near future. Information will be posted on our Forums and here.

3marproof likes this.
  5. RoneyRome

RoneyRome New Member

I have a question as well, on the character creation, are you able to put clothes on your character as you do on GTA Online, and if yes, is it all the clothes that's available to wear as like the extra clothing you get from the DLCs?

BTW the server looks like it's going be super fun, very nice scripting.

6. Cole

Cole New Member

Hi Roney,
    I can tell you now that its going to give the players access to more than just the FreemodeMale01 skin. The freemode skins are the main ones that have clothes. The other skins still have clothes but the freemode ones are what have all the different clothes variants.

7. polveremorta

polveremorta Member

Have we got a release date?

8. Marcus

Marcus Member

No, there's no point in adding one as of now.
    We are currently developing and awaiting some updates from GTA Network that makes the client function again and hopefully fixes some sync issues.

polveremorta likes this.