1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

CEF doesnt show up on screen.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TroloveCro, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Kostas

Dark Kostas Member

2. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Well-Known Member

Well, then you have the same problem as me. It has nothing to do with your code, your CEF is simply broken just like mine. I tried it on RP servers and my own server with the speedometer resource. CEF won't ever show up... Welcome to the club. :=(

3. Roel

Roel Member

Same problem here, can it the problem be that I use 3 screens, still gta v is only launched at one screen.

4. Alexey

Alexey Active Member

I have had the problem. Check settings.xml on the client. <CEF> must be true (<CEF>true</CEF>)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  5. Roel

Roel Member

Yes I just figured, since the new updated they added a option to disable and it is disabled by default....

6. Alf21

Alf21 Member

If you have enabled it and it does not change: I had have this issue with the last (now the one before the last) client version. There was a problem with ScriptHook. But now it should work, look into your log files. If the other Servers with GUI and the example dont show up, its again a client side problem

7. micaww

micaww Member

I have also recently had many issues with CEF locally. Speedometer only works 1/10 of the time for me. Not to mention my CEF won't load. I get the error "Failed to create browser." for any CEF usage from any resource, mine or not. I thought I was the only one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.