1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

Buying Gamemode Roleplay

Discussion in 'Requests' started by NickGomez, May 7, 2017.

1. NickGomez

NickGomez Active Member

Hello there, currently on the lookout for buying a custom dynamic roleplay gamemode sutch as "The Godfather". Name your price, and if the price is within my balance what i can play this 19th, a deal will be made.

Agreements:
    * No Reselling of the gamemode
    * No leaking of the gamemode
    * No modifying the gamemode to be different for sales purpose
    * Copyright: Unspoken Roleplay

Once gamemode is finished if one desire to be a part of the Community as administator places will be open once Gamemode is finished and been bought.

2. -Andreas

-Andreas Well-Known Member

Define finished gamemode. Does that include everything you can come up with? Created within the deadline on the 19th?

Vagabonden likes this.
  3. NickGomez

NickGomez Active Member

Deadline is only set by the coder, he has all the time he needs, but the time i can pay is at the 19th every month.

What i'm looking for is all dynamic with MySQL setup sutch as The Godfather system, Everything included but working ofcourse,

Dynamic:
    Vehicle system: vstorage, car Engine, hood, truck, park "Saved to DB "SQL"
    Property system: Houses, food shop, vehicle shop, Gun shop, lscustoms "Saved with SQL", Group property "LSPD, FBI, NG, EMS, News, Hitman, Ilegal family/gang" and so forth
    Job system: Taxi, Detectiv, Bodyguard, Mechanic, Lawyer, Arms dealer "ilegal", Trucker.
    Faction system "Groups": Police Department, FBI, National Guard "Military", Medical Department, Correctinal Facility, Hitman aganecy, News Network. the function to create ilegal gangs/familys
    Inventory system: For ilegal materials sutch as: Weed, Meth, Cocain, Heroin, Guns, Weapon Parts,
    Licence System: Divers test to recieve licence.
    Chat system for Groups: LSPD has one voice chat they can enable via /LSPDvoice, and so aswell for the rest
    Balance System: Banks/ATMS
    phone system: Phone number, able to call 911 for LSPD, EMS Group.

Commands
    LSPD: /cuff, /jail, /frisk "check for ilegal items in inventory, guns, drugs", /licence check, /release "Jail release", /fine "Fine them a ticket for speeding or simulare", /take "take items by name from inventory"
    FBI: same as LSPD
    NG same as LSPD, FBI
    EMS: /heal, /inspect "check for wounds/Injuries, goes via /me command"
    Hitman: /getcontracts "Gets places contract on players", /takecontract "Takes the contract and attempts to finish it", /find "As detective findes players location only last for 10 seconds then disappears"
    News: placenews "broadcast news widely on server as IC news", more to come
    Global player: /car [Engine/hood/trunk/park], /stats "players level, name, rank in Group, Group hes in, Money"bank/on hand", /id "check his ID", /vstorage "Vehicle storage", /inventory, /call "911", /me, /do, /ooc, /placecontract [ID] [IC Reason] [Money]

and so forth, if ya'll Catch my drift :=) So pritty much the "The Godfather" gamemode altought more developed and better.

4. TheSup

TheSup Active Member

Wrong section. You want to purchase a gamemode and don't need Scripting help.

5. MrPancakers

MrPancakers Active Member

Where else could he post it?

NickGomez likes this.
  6. TheSup

TheSup Active Member

General discussion, off-topic, questions/suggestions

7. MrPancakers

MrPancakers Active Member

General Discussion is discussion about GTA:N, it could go there, but would you want it to turn into a marketplace.
    Off-topic wouldn't fit, it's on topic as it's GTA:N related.
    This isn't a question/suggestion, it's looking for a developer.

If anything I think we need a thread like SA:MP forums do for looking/advertising of services. For right now though I think this thread fits the section okay, it's not like it's majorly off-topic to the section.

8. BigJay

BigJay Well-Known Member Donator Support

I have moved the topic to a more appropriate location.

TheSup and NickGomez like this.
  9. NickGomez

NickGomez Active Member

No one intressted on doing this work?

10. TheSup

TheSup Active Member

Well its a lot of work to script something like this :=D I would do it but I am working on an own project and havent got that time.

11. NickGomez

NickGomez Active Member

True that :=D No sweat, people might want to or not, either way is fine for me, as I'm buying a script to provide for the Community as a server thats going to be public, they quite choose, altought i'm fine with just playing on a RP server aswell :=)