1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

ArcticServers.co.uk - GTA:N Hosting (Official Partner)

Discussion in 'Server Hosting Advertisements' started by Wonderland, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Wonderland

Wonderland Official Partner Arctic Servers Representative

Hello,

Although we are sorry to hear you do not consider your experience with us pleasant, I can confirm that you have received all the information required to solve the issues you reported for your service. And we do not take responsibility for those issues as they were not the fault of the host.
    We cannot directly help with support queries on this thread.

Regards,
    Wonderland

2. kova98

kova98 Member

What a terrible excuse for a hosting company. I cannot believe it's an "official partner".
    I rented the server yesterday at 9:50 PM (18 hours ago) and my server still hasn't been opened. I have opened a ticket after 40 minutes expecting it to be resolved fast, but here we are. Out of all 4 of the "support managers" listed on the site, none of them replied in these 18 hours that I've been waiting to receive what I paid for.
    Absolutely disgraceful

3. Wonderland

Wonderland Official Partner Arctic Servers Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we received your request and have passed on the information regarding the circumstances of your service and setup to you via the client portal. Additionally you were refunded your full payment amount.

Regards,
    Wonderland