1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. GTA Network forum is now in archive mode.

Application for Hebrew board moderator

Discussion in 'Hebrew/עִברִית' started by Amit_B, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amit_B

Amit_B Member Language Board Moderator

Hey there!

I'm Amit from Israel, I'm 22 years old and a native Hebrew speaker.
    In short, I have tons of experience with GTA, GTA Multiplayer mods and especially with SA-MP.
    I've been playing the GTA series since GTA 2, started playing SA-MP back in 2005 and scripting Pawn since 2006. I'm also a veteran C# scripter and very familiar with some other scripting languages which helped me create hunderds of both SA-MP and C# scripts. I have created hundreds of SA-MP scripts and C# applications. Beyond that, I have managed a few gaming communities, including the current leading SA-MP community in Israel (which is leading for the past 6 years and still rocks). Additionally, I'm familiar with most of GTA file types and formats (as I have worked with those), such as ipl, img, etc.

I've been waiting for a normal GTA V multiplayer mod which would be easy to install and interesting to script and it appears that GTANetwork is the best one around. I'm about to start an international test server (which will have an open-source code) to help developers understand the mod features easily. I am also working around GTANetwork's wiki to keep its content evolving. Looking forward for this mod to succeed for the next few years!

As I have already moderated the Hebrew board in SA-MP forums, and have experience with managing Israeli communities, I'm willing to moderate the Hebrew board. I also intend to bring my community into GTA V, which includes players, admins and developers who are about to join GTANetwork community and specifically to this sub-forum. I have obviously read the board regulations and I do meet the requirements of being a moderator.

Thank you in advance.

Sc3ed, Gal_H and Adam like this.
  2. Trust37

Trust37 Well-Known Member

Due to no other applications, Amit will be the new Hebrew language board moderator.

Congratulation!

Amit_B likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.